Haben Sie Fragen oder wünschen Sie einen Termin?
Rufen Sie uns an oder schreiben Sie eine E-Mail.
Tel.: 0049 6805/90800
Kontakt / Anfahrt & Parken
KIK activated-charcoal filter elements are a combination of adsorber and particle filters. The activated charcoal is filled into the space between an outer sheath and an inner tube, both made of PE-porös.
• ease of handling
• variable dimensions
• different filtration grades
• user-specific selection of activated-charcoal
Solids are retained by the outer sheath of PE-porös, so they cannot coat the surface of the activated charcoal, thus increasing the service life of the activated charcoal as well. The inner tube prevents the discharge of even the finest charcoal dust.
• Protection from harmful gases and dusts
• Prevention of unacceptable smells
• Prevention of emissions
• Elimination of scents and flavourings
Alternatively, charges of other adsorbers, impregnated adsorbents, or ion-exchange resins can be used.
With CarryPor® KIK offers a family of filter elements for various applications:
• Adsorption and absorption
• Gas separation and ion exchange
• Catalyst or catalyst carrier
• Immobilization of microorganisms
The particular active ingredientadsorption agent, ion-exchange agent, catalysts, and so onis fixed in a polymer matrix, thus forming dimensionally stable bodies that can be used and handled like conventional filter elements. Their functional and flow properties can be customized within a wide range by selection of the components.